Team loafers! #OOTD

05:46

What's a better way to have a fresh start with fashion blog than with an OOTD post? There will be time for introductions and abouts. Today we're going straight to the topic. 

The Gucci loafers are everywhere and I couldn't resist a pair of "Pope's shoes" myself. I hate splurging on things other than my camera gear and food so I got an affordable alternative online. I will definitely wear them to death since they are the perfect suit shoes and my work uniform is either very dressy or pajamas. 
I'm also wearing one of many stripy or navy blue shirts that I own and my favorite summer piece which is my straw bag I got a few years ago in Greece.






 JEANS, SHIRT AND SUNGLASSES: H&M | SHOES: DEEZEE |
 BAG: SOUVENIR FROM GREECE | WATCH: CASIO |
BELT AND NECKLACE: GIFT FROM MY MOM


You Might Also Like

0 comments