Fall wardrobe #ESSENTIALS

01:59

One of you requested in my Tumblr inbox a fall essentials with a certain vibe but I'll have another post about it, meanwhile I decided to go with my current fall basics/wishlist. I'm still hunting for half of the things you'll see below but I mixed them with my favourite pieces (some exact, some similar) to show you how you can easily mix and match really simple clothes with a few fancier bits. If you want to see sets made out of these pieces, let me know.
I hope you enjoy this simple guide to fall fashion. 

TOPS
white shirt | polka dot shirt | pink t-shirt
navy blue sweater | band t-shirt | black v-neck sweater
breton top | black t-shirt | striped shirt
BOTTOMS
blue jeans | black slacks | denim skirt
black mini skirt | floral slacks | black jeans
OUTERWEAR

denim jacket | tweed blazer | kimono jacket
navy blue coat | trench coat | biker jacket
SHOES
superga trainers | statement booties | new balance trainers
black boots | loafers | black booties
ACCESSORIES
black formal bag | black belt | straw bag
sunglasses | beanie | hoop earrings
casio watch | bandana | simple necklace
kanken backpack | scarf | bucket bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments