Bedroom transformation, a work in progress #INTERIORS

11:21

It's been almost two months since we first entered this flat. A lot has changed since then. I finally feel like this is truly our place, I have my favourite bits of it, I'm slowly developing new routines. 
Today's post is all about our bedroom. Like every room in our flat, it's still a work in progress but at the moment I'm really happy with how I feel in here. One of the most important things about our bedroom is the fact that I don't work here. I used to work from my bed all the time but now it's my santuary that only allows a laptop when there's something to binge watch on Netflix. 
We made a lot of stuff here ourselves, we framed the posters, painted the wardrobe handles. I still want to do a few thing with this space, maybe add some shelves next to my side of the bed but for now this little room full of oldchool music players, Ikea furniture and personal touches is the coolest and most "us" place in the world.


And last but not least the before (and during) pictures. Our bedroom used to be little gir's room as you can probably tell. Some of the furniture that was left is now repainted and making a part of our living room.
If you want to see another interior design/flat transformation post let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this one. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments